Signs That You Need AC Repairs
If you’ve never had to deal with cooling system breakdowns before, you might not know what to expect. Keep an eye out for these common signs that you need emergency repairs:
- Insufficient cooling: Your air conditioner is designed to keep your family cool in any kind of weather. If some rooms or even an entire floor of your home no longer feels cool enough, there’s a good chance your system needs repairs or a replacement.
- Poor air circulation: Your air conditioner should have sufficient power to move cool air to every room of your home. If you start to notice pockets of stale air throughout your home, a repair can typically solve the problem.
- Increasing electric bills: You already know to expect higher electric bills at the peak of summer. If your bills keep climbing and show no sign of stopping, there’s a good chance your air conditioner isn’t running as efficiently as it should. Our repair technicians can get to the bottom of the problem.
- Overly long or short cycles: Your air conditioner should run long enough to cool your home efficiently. Short cycles indicate that your system is cooling too quickly and may not address humidity concerns adequately. Long cycles indicate that your air conditioner isn’t working efficiently enough.
- Moisture around the indoor unit: It isn’t unusual for air conditioners to produce condensation, but moisture shouldn’t accumulate around your cooling system or leak into your home. A professional repair can determine why your system is leaking and prevent it from happening again.
Efficient AC Repair Diagnosis
Air conditioners are complex systems that rely on dozens of parts to work together in unison. Diagnosing an issue with your cooling system requires technical expertise. We always strive to diagnose your air conditioning problems correctly the first time, so that we can get to work keeping you cool right away.
Fast and Effective Air Conditioning Repairs
At Den-Son, we know how stressful waiting for an air conditioning repair technician can be. That’s why we’re available 24/7 to do emergency repairs. If you sign up for our air conditioning maintenance agreement, you will receive priority repair scheduling and discounts on replacement parts to make repairs as hassle-free as possible.
Whether you’re a new customer or you’ve been with us for years, we aim to respond to your repair calls as quickly as possible. Our technicians arrive with fully-stocked repair trucks, so we can begin working right away.