Benefits of Ductless AC
How do ductless systems differ from central air and heating systems? We’re glad you asked. Get to know some of the most impressive benefits of mini-split AC:
- Targeted cooling: Since mini-splits aren’t central systems, they condition just one room or a defined area of your home. These systems specialize in targeted cooling where your ductwork doesn’t reach. They may be able to provide supplemental air conditioning where your HVAC system falls short. They’re ideal for newly finished rooms, new spaces in your home or areas that just never seem comfortable enough.
- Year-round comfort: While ductless mini-splits only provide cooling, ductless heat pumps can serve as heating systems during the winter months. This offers even more functionality for your system and may even provide your family with year-round comfort.
- Easy installation: Since ductless systems don’t require ductwork, they’re some of the easiest systems for our team of technicians to install. Rather than taking time for ductwork design and installation, our team can install your system quickly, sometimes in a single day.
- Flexible placement: Most centralized HVAC systems can only go in limited locations, which may mean that the outdoor unit obscures your backyard view or the indoor unit takes up valuable space. Since ductless systems are much smaller and more flexible, they often fit in a variety of locations.
- Superior energy efficiency: Because ductless systems only cool where you need it, they don’t waste energy on conditioning rooms you don’t use. These systems have the potential to be incredibly energy efficient, which can help your household reduce energy consumption and lower your utility bills.
- Quiet operation: Tired of having to talk over your noisy air conditioner? Most ductless systems are whisper-quiet, so you may not even realize that they’re working hard to keep your family comfortable.
Ductless Air Conditioning Installation
Whether you only need air conditioning or a mix of heating and cooling, Den-Son is at your service. We offer state-of-the-art mini-split systems that provide your family with optimal comfort.
Our team is available to design and install the ultimate ductless system for your home, no matter the season. Since this type of system offers flexible placement options and easy installation, you can look forward to a rapid process that will have you enjoying your newfound comfort in no time.
Like the idea of a ductless system but concerned that it won’t provide enough cooling or heating for your home? A multi-split system could be just what you need.
These ductless systems operate just like mini-splits do with one key difference. Multi-split systems have a single outdoor system that can support several indoor units. A single multi-split system can condition a whole floor in a larger home or an entire small home. No matter which level of cooling power you need, these flexible systems are up to the task.