Benefits of Preventive Maintenance
list of advantages. Our Preferred Customer Maintenance Agreement includes the following benefits:
- The low cost of $165.00 per year (price may vary if the home has multiple systems)
- Priority service over non-agreement customers
- 10 percent discount on all materials and labor during normal business hours
- No overtime charge (holidays included)
- Reduces the likelihood of costly and unexpected repairs
- Automatic reminders for when it’s time for inspections during the spring and fall
- Complete 23-point inspection and routine maintenance prolongs the life of your equipment
- Replace filters if provided. Can also purchase from technician if they have filters available on the truck. Filters are very large and bulky. Unable to carry all sizes
- $69 safety check on all specified equipment to ensure the safety of equipment
- Friendly and knowledgeable technicians to perform all maintenance
- Maintenance that extends the life of your heating and cooling system
- Maintenance that’s required to ensure warranty is valid on new equipment
- The peace of mind in knowing your family will always be comfortable year-round
- $20 off for each new first-time Planned Maintenance agreement you sell to friends, family and neighbors
- 24-hour emergency service
- Inflation protection
- Agreement is transferable
- Improved capacity
HVAC Maintenance Services
When the Den-Son team performs maintenance services for your heating or cooling system, we work our way through a complete checklist. Here’s what to expect from an HVAC tune-up:
- Inspect electrical connections: Many HVAC components rely on electricity to run efficiently. We’ll test the connections to ensure that they receive the appropriate voltage, and we’ll advise you about any necessary repairs or replacements.
- Refill refrigerant: Your cooling system relies on refrigerant to keep your home comfortable during the summer months. We’ll refill this fluid as necessary and ensure that it’s at the optimal level for the cooling system.
- Lubricate moving parts: Every HVAC component is composed of numerous moving parts, and the system’s performance suffers if each part doesn’t move efficiently. We’ll lubricate moving parts to prevent friction and overheating.
- Calibrate system: For optimal comfort, your HVAC system must work together with your thermostat. Our technicians will calibrate the thermostat so that your home’s temperature and relative humidity level are as accurate as possible.
HVAC Maintenance Agreements
When was the last time you scheduled an HVAC tune-up? Our technicians can perform a one-time inspection, but it may be in your best interest to opt for a maintenance agreement instead. Our Preferred Customer Maintenance Agreement includes annual heating and AC maintenance services for your systems, along with priority emergency repairs should you need them.
We also offer discounts on HVAC parts, which can help to keep your costs manageable if you need a replacement part or a new system. To learn more about our AC and heating maintenance plans, contact us today. Our service area includes Brighton, Alton, Jerseyville, Batchtown, Alhambra, IL and the surrounding areas.