How to Get Your Air Conditioner Ready for the Cooling Season
Summer in Brighton, IL is just around the corner. Is your air conditioner ready to beat the heat? A professional tune-up is the most important component of a pre-season cooling strategy. Proactive air conditioning service offers you the assurance that your AC system will come through for you when you most need it. By maximizing system efficiency, AC maintenance saves you money too. You can spend less on energy bills and more on summertime fun with your friends and family.
Preventive AC Maintenance Programs
From the compressor to the cooling coils, full-system maintenance ensures that every AC part operates at peak efficiency. Enrolling in a maintenance plan takes the headache out of remembering to schedule service. At Den-Son Inc. Cooling & Heating, our automatic reminders alert you when it’s time for a spring AC tune-up. You’ll also receive a notification for your heating system checkup in the fall. Our comprehensive maintenance services come with extra perks too, including:
- Priority emergency repair services that offer peace of mind when temperatures skyrocket.
- A 10-percent discount on parts and labor for services conducted during regular business hours.
- No overtime charges on all projects, including those performed on holidays.
Home Cooling Strategies
Summer in Brighton and the surrounding communities doesn’t have to mean sky-high cooling bills. When combined with money-saving home improvements, proper maintenance can cut AC energy use by 20 to 50 percent:
- Adding attic insulation helps keep the air you’ve paid to cool from escaping through the roof.
- Air-sealing drafty windows with caulk or weatherstripping allow your air conditioner to run less frequently.
- Ceiling fans let you raise the temperature on your thermostat without affecting your comfort.
- Ensuring the area around your outdoor AC unit is free of debris can improve system airflow.
Den-Son is pleased to offer air conditioning services that pay for themselves through lower energy bills, fewer repairs and a longer system life. To learn more, explore our AC maintenance page or call 618-207-3847.
You May Also Like
When you’re looking for a new furnace, efficiency becomes a central focus along with size. Everyone recognizes that more efficient furnaces lower… Continue Reading How Furnace Efficiency Is Determined in Brighton, IL…
A heat pump in good condition heats or cools your Alton, IL, home in two to three cycles every hour. Each cycle… Continue Reading Reasons Your Heat Pump in Alton, IL, Turns On and Off Frequently…
Summer is gone, and winter will arrive soon. Wind, ice and other harsh weather conditions can cause power outages. While you can’t… Continue Reading Is Your Standby Generator Ready for Winter?…