How to Get Your Air Conditioner Ready for the Cooling Season
Summer in Brighton, IL is just around the corner. Is your air conditioner ready to beat the heat? A professional tune-up is the most important component of a pre-season cooling strategy. Proactive air conditioning service offers you the assurance that your AC system will come through for you when you most need it. By maximizing system efficiency, AC maintenance saves you money too. You can spend less on energy bills and more on summertime fun with your friends and family.
Preventive AC Maintenance Programs
From the compressor to the cooling coils, full-system maintenance ensures that every AC part operates at peak efficiency. Enrolling in a maintenance plan takes the headache out of remembering to schedule service. At Den-Son Inc. Cooling & Heating, our automatic reminders alert you when it’s time for a spring AC tune-up. You’ll also receive a notification for your heating system checkup in the fall. Our comprehensive maintenance services come with extra perks too, including:
- Priority emergency repair services that offer peace of mind when temperatures skyrocket.
- A 10-percent discount on parts and labor for services conducted during regular business hours.
- No overtime charges on all projects, including those performed on holidays.
Home Cooling Strategies
Summer in Brighton and the surrounding communities doesn’t have to mean sky-high cooling bills. When combined with money-saving home improvements, proper maintenance can cut AC energy use by 20 to 50 percent:
- Adding attic insulation helps keep the air you’ve paid to cool from escaping through the roof.
- Air-sealing drafty windows with caulk or weatherstripping allow your air conditioner to run less frequently.
- Ceiling fans let you raise the temperature on your thermostat without affecting your comfort.
- Ensuring the area around your outdoor AC unit is free of debris can improve system airflow.
Den-Son is pleased to offer air conditioning services that pay for themselves through lower energy bills, fewer repairs and a longer system life. To learn more, explore our AC maintenance page or call 618-207-3847.
You May Also Like
4 Causes of Indoor Air Pollution in Jerseyville, IL
When you spend any significant amount of time in your home, you want to ensure the air you’re breathing is as safe… Continue Reading 4 Causes of Indoor Air Pollution in Jerseyville, IL…
Have Your Heat Pump in Alton, IL, Tuned Up This Spring
As the days get longer and the temperatures start to rise, it’s time to start thinking about getting your heat pump in… Continue Reading Have Your Heat Pump in Alton, IL, Tuned Up This Spring…
4 Reasons Your Heat Pump Freezes Up in Alton, IL
If you’ve ever had your heat pump freeze up, you know it’s frustrating. Not only does this prevent your heat pump from… Continue Reading 4 Reasons Your Heat Pump Freezes Up in Alton, IL…